Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A couple things

First, this from Marie -- Mikey Burton's Mom:
I'd be happy to rent some movies for the bus ride. Maybe you can get John to poll the boys at the game Wed. and make a list of suggestions. I was thinking maybe Driving Miss Daisy or Terms of Indearment, my Husband Ray recommeded Slap Shot!!! Kidding. Get some suggestions form the kids. Anyway I was wondering (if not hoping) that the itinerary was going to include a few short stops along the way on the long non-smoking bus ride to Sudbury. HINT HINT

Marie

Um, Marie, Coach John has banned Slap Shot from the bus. Something about seeing it so often on so many hockey buses, he can recite it almost word for word ("oo howns da Chiefs?"). However, a couple of the boys were asking if we can bring Fried Green Tomatoes and Jane Eyre. Now I'm kidding. And you'll have to talk to Coach John and Manager Bob about smoke breaks.

And one quick note from me: I picked up a stick that someone left in the dressing room tonight. I'll have it with me tomorrow.

RANGERS ROCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home